SATURDAY 9TH JULY 2022
Please come and join us on Saturday 9th July for our annual open day! A day filled with live music, boats for sale, workshop tours, a BBQ and much more!
Discuss all of your narrowboat requirements with our staff, whether this be; moorings, blackings, welding, painting or anything in between.
There will also be a range of our marine industry suppliers present, including the wonderful Knight’s Narrowboats, to answer any questions you may have.
For more information, please click here: https://aqueductmarina.co.uk/event/open-day-2022/
THE COMPETITION RUNS UNTIL 9TH AUGUST
Please subscribe to our newsletter and be in with the chance of winning a fantastic Gin Hamper provided by the wonderful 3 Wren's Gin Company
Hamper includes: 1 bottle of gin, 2 glasses, 1 garnish pouch, 1 bottle opener, 1 luxury candle
• Can visit your boat as normal from the 29th March but (No holidays)
• From 12th April you can stay overnight (a group of 6 or two households).
• May 17th, international travel (subject to review).
• June 21st the new normal.
Has been open right through. We ask you to continue to keep physical visits and approaches to all staff to an absolute minimum and continue to wear a mask.
Once all our staff have been vaccinated, we will be happy to return to a more normal pre-COVID-19 approach.
The latest government advice is that toilets and associated equipment can remain open. Our showers will remain open. Our showers are non-communal and a contained space. This will be a facility for users to change, shower, dry and redress.
• The laundry will also remain available, we ask that you do not stay in the laundry area while your laundry is in the machines, and to wipe down all contact points before and after use.
• Please wear a mask at all times in the washrooms, laundry and linked corridor.
• We will re-open providing a takeaway service only 22nd March.
• From 12th April 6 people can sit outside only.
• From 17th May 6 people can sit indoors. Max 30 outside.
• This has continued operating throughout the lockdowns.
• To avoid mixing and contact we will continue to ask owners to not be present on their boat while an engineer is working on board.
• To contact our staff, please do not enter the operations office, but telephone or email email@example.com
• This will continue as a call and collect service until 15th March So please call ahead as the door will be locked.
• From the 15th of March the chandlery will be staffed 7 days a week, in preparation for customers returning to the marina from the 29th of March, please continue to wear a mask when entering, with no more than 3 customers at a time in the chandlery.
• Now until 12th April, Virtual viewings only, (exception if buying a boat to be your primary residence). We can value and list boats for sale. We can collect boats for sale at Aqueduct Marina under trade conditions. We can sell boats without in-person physical visits, using video viewings.
• After 12th April, we can carry out viewings in person. We intend to continue viewings by appointment only and retain a COVID-19 secure process, such as using the electronic signing of contracts and contactless payments.
• We are accepting bookings from 12th April.
We can’t wait to welcome you all back to the marina!
No products in the Basket.